The Girl Child Network Trust
We envision a society where girls enjoy their political, social and economic rights and walk in the fullness of their potential.
- To engage all stakeholders including communities, schools, government and policymakers in advocacy and lobbying for eradication of practices, which impede the girl child's full physical, emotional, spiritual growth and development.
- To register attitude change in the communities in their perception of the girl child.
- To economically, socially, culturally empower the girl child for her to assert her rights and resist various forms and manifestations of abuse as well as helping her to realize her potential in life.
- To disseminate information on the girls' rights to HIV treatment and education and psycho socio support as a result of child sexual abuse.
- To promote the reproductive health of girls through advocating for the provision and improved access to reproductive health facilities.