A non-partisan, participatory community radio station that strives to have well informed citizens in Bulawayo.
Radio Dialogue seeks to provide an information sharing platform through:
1. creating a space where citizens are able to freely express themselves;
2. lobbying and advocating for greater freedom of expression;
3. initiating and implementing programmes that promote development (both social and human) and cultural issues.
- To provide a channel of communication and promote development, democracy and a culture of good governance.
- To promote social development issues through airing participatory programmes which are aimed at improving the quality of life in the community.
- To ensure that there is a free market of ideas in our society, where all voices can be heard equally and fairly.
- To promote local artists through identifying and nurturing their talents.
- To create a bank of ideas and views useful to society for the achievement of progressive social change.
- To promote freedom of speech, expression and to eliminate the culture of fear.
- To keep the public aware of current affairs reported in a balanced and unbiased manner.
- To give the people at grassroots a voice and an avenue for their ideas and creativity.
- To promote Zimbabwean values and instill a sense of patriotism and cultural awareness.
- To provide a source of entertainment which recognises the abundance of talent within the region and a need to harness the talent.
- to promote the free flow of information
- to eliminate the culture of violence and fear
- to create a bank of ideas for the local leadership
- to encourage the creation of local knowledge to facilitate local development